Trade Compliance Manager - Nijmegen / Cork
For our client, Customs People we are looking for a Trade Compliance Manager (Nijmegen / Cork) who gets a lot of energy by leading the Global Trade Logistics Team. Besides that, you will also be responsible for defining the strategy for import and export transactions and being part of the whole supply chain advisory staff.
Functieprofiel: Trade Compliance Manager - Nijmegen / Cork
- Ensure adherence to law and regulations governing Import and Export compliance.
- Evaluate and interpret customs laws and regulations and how they impact the businesses.
- Coordinate and implement any change of current policies and processes in accordance with Corporate Global Trade Policy and/or local law/regulation.
- Communicate with Business/Division leaders to support Business initiatives on a priority basis.
- Will be responsible for overseeing tasks, and budgeting associated with importing and exporting goods.
- Lead implementation of processes/systems to support Corporation’s Global Trade Management policies for all business unit.
- Continuously determine strategies to reduce annual duties and fees, and lead participation in Free Trade Agreement (FTA) programs
- Duty suspension, and other duty reduction programs.
- Pprovide training to business unit personnel regarding Trade rules & regulations in conjunction with Corporate GTM/business goals.
- Oversee/manage audits, with appropriate collaboration and assistance across functions and from business leaders. Direct corrective actions as necessary to ensure compliance and proper implementation of procedures.
- Work with GTM Senior Management and BU leaders to centralize selection and management of customs brokers for business units, including service agreements, and performance measurements/metrics.
- Coordinate and build effective business relationships with other departments, such as Supply Chain, Tax, Law, Finance, R&D, HR, and Audit functions on all aspects of the implementation of the client’s trade compliance program.
- Provide advice and strategic direction on a variety of trade compliance matters to the client.
- Supply Chain, Finance, Tax, R&D, HR, Law, Government Affairs, Global Strategic Sourcing and other functions, as needed.
- Direct Special Programs strategy and controls, including identification, usage, staffing and compliance for Foreign Trade Zones, Free Trade Agreements, etc.
Functie-eisen: Trade Compliance Manager - Nijmegen / Cork
- Degree qualified or equivalent, preferably in International Trade or Foreign Trade.
- 5+ years experience in International Trade & Customs Compliance activity within a manufacturing/retail company preferred.
- Solid Trade background in import and export processes/procedures-required: working knowledge of import/export regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Multilingual and advantage.
- Sound judgment, professional demeanor, good work ethic, and business acumen.
Arbeidsvoorwaarden: Trade Compliance Manager - Nijmegen / Cork
In addition to excellent primary and secondary conditions, the client offers room for personal improvement and flexibility in work. A contract with the client is part of the conditions.
Interested in this position Trade Compliance Manager (Nijmegen /Cork) ? : If you feel that this is the perfect job for you or if you have any questions feel free to contact as well. Please contact +31 6 8168 6869 or email@example.com